Click to enlarge.
Heartless fools! You will pay in blood!
Zohaqan is a powerful water djinn, capable of commanding the elements of water, air, and earth. His power to summon powerful storms have earned him the moniker, The Stormcaller. He lives deep within the Cove of Zohaqan on Sandswept Isles.
Zohaqan's full history is unknown. In recent years he had fallen in love with a human man, Nakis, in the Crystal Desert — possibly near or from Whispering Grottos as a letter from Zohaqan to Nakis was left there. Together the two fled to Sandswept Isles to live in peace. During their time together they had etched their silhouettes into a tree from where they watched the sunrises together. However, the Inquest captured and killed Nakis, sending Zohaqan into a blinding rage. Now he despises all mortals alike, thinking them all treacherous beings and constantly building storms around the isles to kill all inhabitants.
- Defeat Zohaqan (80) [Group Event]
- The Stormcaller
- Amplified Ice Power - Increases the power of Ice Storm.
- Water Armor - Regenerate health, and remove a condition every second. Decreased damage taken.
- Barrage - Points at an area, then unleashes high-damage projectiles towards the ground in a triangular pattern in that area. Projectiles become symbols, and explode.
- Ice Storm - Moves both hands towards the air, then lightning strikes the ground at random areas.
- Water Wall - Blue circles appear around Zohaqan, applying Chilled and Slow. Immediately after they dissipate, an explosion occurs at the original location of the "wall".
- Stolen skills
|Piece of Unidentified Gear||Container||Masterwork||1-2|
|Piece of Rare Unidentified Gear||Trophy||Rare||1|
|Piece of Common Unidentified Gear||Container||Fine||1-3|
|Treasure Hunting Kit||Gizmo||Basic||1|
- A Bug in the System: Stormbreak — Defeat the champion djinn in a cavern beneath the ruined paths. (5 )
- A Bug in the System: Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here — Collect 9 items to help Efi. (3)
- A Bug in the System: Redeeming IG-6417 — Upload recordings to teach IG-6417 how to be heroic (5)