Click to enlarge.
Heartless fools! You will pay in blood!
Zohaqan is a powerful water djinn, capable of commanding the elements of water, air, and earth. His power to summon powerful storms have earned him the moniker, The Stormcaller. He lives deep within the Cove of Zohaqan on Sandswept Isles.
Zohaqan's full history is unknown. In recent years he had fallen in love with a human man, Nakis, in the Crystal Desert—possibly near or from Whispering Grottos as a letter from Zohaqan to Nakis was left there. Together the two fled to Sandswept Isles to live in peace. During their time together they had etched their silhouettes into a tree from where they watched the sunrises together. However, the Inquest captured and killed Nakis, sending Zohaqan into a blinding rage.
By 1331 AE, Zohaqan had come to despise all mortals alike, believing them all to be treacherous beings. The djinn constantly built storms around the isles to kill all inhabitants. Olmakhan elders Rhona and Yowen led an expedition to Zohaqan's cove where they confronted the djinn with intentions to stop him and find out what had invoked his rage. Zohaqan was not willing to stop what he had begun, however, and he viewed the elders' demands as disrespectful. The enraged djinn attacked the elders' party but was defeated after a long clash. Although Rhona was hopeful that the djinn was gone for good, Yowen was less certain as she believed Zohaqan would be powerful enough to return to spread his rage throughout the isles. Adventurers would eventually learn the reason for the djinn's rampage but Zohaqan would refuse to listen to reason and stubbornly continued his campaign every time he returned to his cove.
- Defeat Zohaqan (80) [Group Event]
- The Stormcaller
- Amplified Ice Power - Increases the power of Ice Storm.
- Water Armor - Regenerate health, and remove a condition every second. Decreased damage taken.
- Barrage - Points at an area, then unleashes high-damage projectiles towards the ground in a triangular pattern in that area. Projectiles become symbols, and explode.
- Ice Storm - Moves both hands towards the air, then lightning strikes the ground at random areas.
- Water Wall - Blue circles appear around Zohaqan, applying Chilled and Slow. Immediately after they dissipate, an explosion occurs at the original location of the "wall".
- Stolen skills
|Piece of Unidentified Gear||Container||Masterwork||1-2|
|Piece of Rare Unidentified Gear||Trophy||Rare||1|
|Piece of Common Unidentified Gear||Container||Fine||1-3|
|Treasure Hunting Kit||Gizmo||Basic||1|
- A Bug in the System: Stormbreak — Defeat the champion djinn in a cavern beneath the ruined paths. (5 )
- A Bug in the System: Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here — Collect 9 items to help Efi. (3)
- A Bug in the System: Redeeming IG-6417 — Upload recordings to teach IG-6417 how to be heroic (5)