- Zohaqan retreats in: 20:00
Zohaqan is fought in a large circular cave, spawning after his dialogue with Elder Yowen. During the fight, he will be under the effects of both Water Armor, which significantly reduces damage towards him as well as removes conditions and grants health, and Amplified Ice Power, stacking up to 25 and increasing the power of his AoE attacks.
As soon as the fight starts, it is recommended to break his defiance bar — stunning him, as well as removing Water Armor, allowing for extra damage. Since Zohaqan primarily uses AoE attacks outside of melee range, it is advised to stand directly under or around him to deal damage, as using ranged attacks can prove deadly due to the amount of AoEs spawning around the area. Circular blue AoEs will spawn under him applying both chill and slow, reducing mobility, skill recharge speed, and attack speed. It is advised to either remove them via condition removal, give yourself resistance, or stay near allies for them to cleanse you.
Due to the aforementioned effects, Zohaqan might prove a rather tough foe, but given the timer of twenty minutes (and regular breaks of his defiance bar), he shouldn't prove too much of a challenge for a group of players.
- Event start
- Elder Yowen: Stay alert! We're not through this yet.
- Zohaqan: How dare you come here!
- Elder Rhona: Stand down, djinn! End your rampage, or we will end you!
- Zohaqan: They stole from me, and now you barge in here with empty demands? You know nothing! You ARE nothing!
- Event success
- Elder Rhona: We did it! He's gone.
- Elder Yowen: For now. It's like saying you killed the wind, Rhona; he will return.
- Elder Rhona: Bah! We'll be ready.
- Elder Yowen: Perhaps there's some clue as to the cause of his wrath.
- A Bug in the System: Stormbreak — Defeat the champion djinn in a cavern beneath the ruined paths. (5 )
- A Bug in the System: Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here — Collect 9 items to help Efi. (3)
- A Bug in the System: Redeeming IG-6417 — Upload recordings to teach IG-6417 how to be heroic (5)