Click to enlarge
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
The Ascension is a legendary back item made available through PvP Leagues in 2016. Earning this item also unlocks a unique glider skin. The precursor and the respective gifts can still be obtained as of PvP League Season 15. The way of acquiring these may change in the future.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
|Search YouTube for videos related to The Ascension.|
- The Ascension has an animation that leaves a tiny blast on both hands when drawing a weapon for the first time (This can be noticed while running and drawing the weapon)
- The same weapon drawing blast animation is replaced with a single blast animation when swapping weapons (perform at least one auto attack before swapping, for this animation to trigger)
- Purple and orange flame particles flow from the bottom of the wings, the effect and colours of these are more pronounced when weapons are drawn.
- There are small glowing dust particles that emanate from the wings, these are more prominent in darker places or at night.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of the Competitor||The Thrill of Battle|
|Tapestry of Sacrifice|
|Monument of Legends|
|Hymn of Glory||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Skirmishing||Vision Crystal x2|
|Shard of Glory x250|
|Certificate of Support x5|
|Perfect Mist Core|
|Wings of Ascension||Recruit's Wings of Glory|
|Veteran's Wings of Glory|
|Champion's Wings of Glory|
|Elite's Wings of Glory|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- The Ascension and its related back items display the same pattern as the spire structure in the inner chamber of Tarir, the Forgotten City and the Hall of Heroes.
- The Ascension can only be made once because the Gift of the Competitor is composed of achievement rewards that are rewarded only once.