— In-game description
- Shadow Trap requires line of sight to function properly.
- Upon activation by enemy, you have 10 seconds to activate Shadow Pursuit or the skill will begin recharging.
- You can shadowstep back to the trap before an enemy is marked by using Destroy Shadow Trap.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019
|March 28, 2017
- All traps created by the thief will have a 1-second arm time before the trap can affect enemies.
|September 29, 2015
- Shadow Trap has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
|July 09, 2013
- This skill now has a maximum duration of 120 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- Increased the recharge to 45 seconds.
|November 15, 2012
- This skill no longer shadowsteps the thief when the trap is triggered. This skill now has two additional abilities:
- The first ability becomes available when Shadow Trap is cast and will destroy the current trap.
- The second ability, Shadow Pursuit, becomes available when an enemy triggers the trap. The thief may choose to activate this ability and shadowstep to the enemy that triggered the trap. If this ability is not activated after 10 seconds, the ability will fade and Shadow Trap will be available.
|August 28, 2012
- Shadow Trap has been added to the game.