— In-game description [?]
- This skill will only stay active for 10 seconds, after the 10 seconds, it will revert back to Shadow Trap which will have a 35 seconds left on its cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from recognizing the Deadly Trapper trait when applying might.
| January 27, 2015
- The duration of might granted by this skill has been increased from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill now functions with the Meld with Shadows trait.
| June 25, 2013
- This ability now grants fury and 10 stacks of might for 5 seconds along with stealth when used to teleport to the enemy who triggered Shadow Trap.
- This ability now breaks stuns.
- Using this skill puts Shadow Trap on recharge.
| November 15, 2012
- Shadow Pursuit has been added to the game.