From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double click to consume.
A sentinel's rifle loaded with an experimental bullet for use against branded creatures.
— In-game description
|Sentinel Doomsheath||Lake Desolann||8|
|One Shot||You are out of ammo|
|2||Rifle Butt||¼||3||Knockback your foe with the butt of your rifle.|
- This vendor who sells it is only available for some time after successful completion of the event Protect the Sentinel engineers as they fix their tower.
- One Shot can rarely backfire, knocking down the user for 3 seconds, and disabling all current weapon skills for 60 seconds.
- One Shot deals 0 damage to creatures of level 78 or higher.
- The damage dealt by One Shot varies greatly depending on the target creature. The following is an incomplete list showing a few tested creatures.
- The bundle produced by this consumable can be brought underwater without it being lost, but none of its skills can be used while underwater.
- If the bundle produced by this consumable is dropped before firing One Shot, the consumable is refunded.
- Using Rifle Butt or not does not affect this.
- Traveling to a different map or instance while holding the bundle will destroy it without refunding it.
- One Shot plays a unique damage animation when hitting branded.