From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- : 50%Trigger Chance
- Maximum Additional Bounces: 3
- : 150Range Increase
— In-game description
- Main hand pistol
- Dual wield - no offhand
- Dual wield - pistol offhand
- Dual wield - dagger mainhand
- Offhand pistol
- Prior to the removal of this historical trait, two tooltips appeared above Sneak Attack - both the traited and untraited tooltip versions.
- An animation showed bullets bouncing towards out of range enemies, these enemies were not however hit and this was purely cosmetic effect.
- Bullets can never hit the same target twice.
- Each of the 8 bullets shot by Unload have a 50% chance to bounce, meaning this skill can potentially hit up to 32 times if all of the bullets bounce the maximum of 3 times.
- Bullets apply skill effects with each bounce, such as bleeding from Vital Shot and daze from Head Shot.
- Each bounce has a separate chance to critically hit and trigger on-critical-hit effects.
- Shadow Shot gains 300 bonus range, not the stated 150.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: