Mantra of Pain
— In-game description [?]
- Restorative Mantras - Heal allies around you when you finish preparing a mantra.
- While charging the mantra, the mesmer will occasionally chant "Agony. Torment. Pain!"
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 12, 2017
- Increased Might stacks to 12 when fully charged
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Reduced cast time by 0.5 seconds.
- Mantras no longer grant bonus Toughness while channeling.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Mantra of Pain: When fully charged, gain 8 stacks of might for 5 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the toughness granted by channeling a mantra from scaling properly with your effective level.
|July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused mantras to begin recharging as soon as the preparation skill was complete instead of when the last charge was expended.
|June 23, 2015
- Mantras now give 600 toughness while channeling them.
|September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have mantra charges when the associated mantra was not equipped.
|October 15, 2013
- Reduced the underwater cast time to 2.75 seconds to match the on-land cast time.
|April 30, 2013
- Reduced mantra cast times from 3.25 seconds to 2.75 seconds.
|December 14, 2012
- Decreased all Mantra cast times by one second.
|October 07, 2012
- Added a much faster breakout for mesmer underwater mantras.
|October 01, 2012
- Updated mantras to now function underwater as they do above water.
- They also no longer go on full recharge when interrupted.
|September 25, 2012
- Fixed text on "readied" mantra buffs.
|August 28, 2012
- Mantra of Pain has been added to the game.