Mordrem Teragriff (champion)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Rescue Jett from the belly of the champion Mordrem teragriff (80) [Group Event]
Tracking the Aspect Masters
- Trample - The Mordrem teragriff will trample anyone who gets too close.
- Rampage - The teragriff charges in a line, leaving behind a trail of brambles that deal line area of effect. This skill is alternated with Lunge.
- Lunge - The teragriff leaps. This skill is alternated with Rampage. At the end of the charge, the teragriff uses this to position itself.
- Uproar - The teragriff channels a circle area of effect that deals more damage to closer enemies. Only used when below 50% health.
- Helix - The teragriff flies into air, swooping in a line and dropping 3 radial area of effects. This skill is accompanied by Grasping Jungle Tendrils.
- Trample - The teragriff runs in a wide circle, leaving behind a trail of Rock Fall. This skill ends when Malformed Mordrem Teragriff are cleared.
- Rock Fall - Knocks down foes in a circle area of effect.
- Grasping Vines
- Bursting Bramble - The teragriff channels, firing ground-based projectiles.
- Stolen skills
- Swipe - Melee auto-attack that cleaves and hits twice in quick succession. 250 range.
- Charge - The teragriff charges forward, dealing damage and knocking back in a point-blank area of effect (300 range) as it travels over 2 seconds. It also leaves behind a trail of brambles that last for 5 seconds, dealing damage in a line area of effect (100 radius) every second and destroying projectiles. If the teragriff is Chilled, Crippled, or Immobile before it can begin charging it will get knocked down for 2 seconds. 1 second cast time. 1200 range. This skill is used very frequently and doesn't appear to have a recharge. The trail functions as a poison field.
- Lunge - The teragriff jumps up and lands at a targeted location, dealing damage in an area of effect. It also causes brambles to burst from the ground for the next 4 seconds, dealing damage in an area of effect every half second. 300 range. 250 radius.
- Shriek - The teragriff channels a point-blank area of effect attack over 4 seconds, dealing damage to foes and granting 2 stacks of Might for 4 seconds to allies every second. It will only use this skill if another teragriff is nearby, even including their corpses. 600 radius.
- Stolen skills