Lightbringer Surefoot is a norn member of the Order of Whispers that is leading an attack on the Temple of Melandru in Cursed Shore. She offers her services as a karma merchant while Pact forces control the Cathedral of Verdance after the Defend the Pact interrupter device while it charges to cleanse the temple event has been completed.
- Escort the Pact forces to the Temple of Melandru (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Risen Priest of Melandru (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Pact interrupter device while it charges to cleanse the temple (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Pact interrupter from Risen attacks (80) [Group Event]
Armor pieces contain a Superior Rune of Melandru that cannot be salvaged.
- While Pact forces control the temple
- As long as we make sure the statue in this temple stays idle, our assault on Arah will be over before it starts.
- I'd like something to commemorate this event! Do you have anything?
Aren't all statues idle?
- This statue was emanating energy to all the smaller god statues throughout Orr, animating them to attack our forces.
What can we do to stop them?
- Our asura friend brought along a gizmo that blocks whatever energy or magic the statue emits.
How does it work?
- They call the thing an "aetheric interrupter". I don't know how it works. I only care that it does.
- Maybe I will ask them. Thanks.
- Hope it keeps working, then.
- Got it. Good to know.
- We can do this.
- Temple armor — for a list of other NPCs selling temple armor