From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The gifts provided by Ameyalli make our lives possible. Be her gift to us, and we shall be her gift to you.
— Kaana Miatli
- Act I
- Speaking to her if Defeat the hylek zealots and their converts is occuring
- Kaana Miatli: Many of our people have returned to Ameyalli's temple.
- Kaana Miatli: We would be honored if you would join them.
- High Priest Copuul: And what of these sun worshippers who've been harassing us?
- High Priest Copuul: They do not take rejection well.
- Kaana Miatli: All the more reason to have assistance at the temple.
- Speaking to her if Steal the wyvern's eggs is occuring
- Kaana Miatli: There's fighting in the temple!
- High Priest Copuul: Kaana, this is worse than I thought. The sun worshipers are turning our own against us.
- High Priest Copuul: They're trying to force us to accept their "light".
- Kaana Miatli: That will never happen. These outsiders make us fight our own kin. I will make them suffer.
- Kaana Miatli: Has Utogi returned?
- High Priest Copuul: No, and I fear for what he may be doin on our behalf.
- Speaking to her if the meta is at "The foreign hylek would enslave the Itzel. They must be stopped."
- Kaana Miatli: The beetle riders have been exposed as our enemies.
- Kaana Miatli: The "food" they gave us was wyvern eggs.
- High Priest Copuul: The wyvern would kill us to recover its offspring.
- Kaana Miatli: Now, Utogi is using their own trick against them.
- Kaana Miatli: Utogi could use your help, if you hurry.