From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Heart of Thorns story
- Destroy the Ley-Line Disruption Pod to restore the ley lines to other islands (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from growing enough explosive pustules to destroy the island (80)
- Attack the Mouth of Mordremoth's head while evading its attacks (80)
- Destroy the vine growth before it destroys a section of the island (80)
- Stun the Mouth of Mordremoth to keep it in place while your allies collect mortars to damage it from above (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from shielding allies inside the coils (80)
- Attack the dragon's body while evading its attacks (80)
- Evades Range Attacks
- In Verdant Brink, before completing The Jungle Provides
- In Verdant Brink, during The Jungle Provides
- Ibli: Hello again, Commander. I hope my scouts are helping in the search for your friends.
- <Character name>: The search is ongoing, but I'm optimistic.
- In Verdant Brink, after The Jungle Provides
- Ibli: I'm looking forward to a long friendship, Commander. We still have a lot to share. Good luck finding your friends.
- <Character name>: Thank you, Ibli.
- In Dragon's Stand, when the Mouth of Mordremoth begins
- In Dragon's Stand, after defeating the Mouth of Mordremoth
- Ibli: My people will tell tales of the fight we shared.
- <Character name>: I hope you get top billing in those legends.