— In-game description [?]
- Affected allies are temporarily alive and will become defeated (no further downstate) if they do not rally, incurring further downed penalty.
- Allies return to life with 50% hp.
- Master of Manipulation - When you use a manipulation skill, gain mirror for a short duration. Reduces recharge on manipulation skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Manipulation skill range has been increased to 1200.
| January 27, 2015
- The cooldown on this skill has been reduced from 130 seconds to 120 seconds.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill can now be used underwater, centered on the mesmer's location.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that would reset the cooldown for this skill when Far-Reaching Manipulations was equipped.
- Fixed a bug in which the skill would count the player as one of the max targets.
- Added a skill fact for number of targets: 3.
| August 06, 2013
- Updated the animation and effects on this skill to make it easier to read when it is being cast in combat. The timing and effectiveness remains unchanged.
| June 25, 2013
- Fixed an issue so that Far-Reaching Manipulations no longer reduces the cast time of this skill.
| April 30, 2013
- Players can no longer circumvent the vengeance properties.
- Increased cast time by 0.5 seconds.
| January 28, 2013
- This skill should no longer allow players to rally off of creatures that grant no experience.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Illusion of Life has been added to the game.