— In-game description
- This trait has a separate cooldown for the effect granted in each elemental attunement rather than a single cooldown for all attunements.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This trait has been retired and replaced with Elemental Lockdown. Elemental Lockdown: This new skill grants players a boon based upon their attunement when they disable a foe.
- Fire: Grants 5 stacks of might for 5 seconds.
- Air: Grants 5 seconds of fury.
- Earth: Grants 4 seconds of protection.
- Water: Grants 10 seconds of regeneration.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
|September 09, 2014
- This trait now has a separate cooldown for the effect granted in each elemental attunement rather than a single cooldown for all attunements.
|April 15, 2014
- Elemental Contingency has been added to the game.