Director Abioye Bayu
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Director Abioye Bayu
Director Abioye Bayu is a Renown Heart NPC found in the Garden of Seborhin, trying to convince members to join his play production. Assist the Lyssan Fools acting troupe and he will become a karma merchant.
|Lump of Coal (10)||Crafting material||Basic||—||5 20|
|Bag of Coffee Beans (5)||Crafting material||Basic||—||4 0|
|Jug of Water (10)||Crafting material||Basic||—||2 0|
|Funerary Incense||Crafting material||Exotic||—||+ + +|
- Funerary Incense can only purchased 1 per account per day.
Today's Trade Crates
|Trader's Key||Service||Rare||—||245 +|
|Hamaseen Ingot Crate||Container||Masterwork||—||630 +|
|Hamaseen Wood Crate||Container||Masterwork||—||630 +|
|Hamaseen Cloth Crate||Container||Masterwork||—||630 +|
|Hamaseen Trophy Crate||Container||Masterwork||—||630 +|
|Hamaseen Leather Crate||Container||Masterwork||—||630 +|
Mordant Armory Recipes and Gear
- The Mordant weapon recipes will only be available for purchase if you have unlocked the respective Awakened weapon skin.
Crystal Desert Collectibles and Rewards
|Show of Support: Garden Theatre||Consumable||Exotic||—||7,000|
|Mini Elonian Mime||Miniature||Exotic||—|
- I have my hands full, managing the Lyssan Fools acting troupe. We have a number of productions in progress all the time. If you're available, I could use someone with your skills.
What can I do for you?
- I have a new production that needs to start as soon as possible. I'll give you the script. Find actors who might be interested. Persuade them if you must. I can give you more copies if you run out.
- He will give you 20 Play Scripts
- There may be other troupe members looking for help rehearsing their lines and playing out a scene. Give them a bit of guidance if you like.
- Got it.
- Okay, I'll see what I can do.
- I'll be on my way.
- You'd make an excellent assistant director if you are ever interested.
- Thanks. What else can you offer?
- Good to know.
- If you run out of Play Scripts, you can acquire more by speaking to Director Abioye Bayu again and going through his dialogue.