Champion Mordrem Troll Iron
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Champion Mordrem Troll Iron
Champion Mordrem Troll Iron is one of the five champions of Mordremoth encountered in The Silverwastes. It can only be found in the cavern beneath Amber Sandfall that becomes accessible during The Breach.
- Defeat Mordremoth's champion (80) [Group Event]
- For more information about the mobs encountered with this foe, see: Veteran Mordrem Troll
- Dangerous Insect Swarms
- Knocks Back
- At 80% Health:
- Unlocks the Spittle skill
- Becomes Sticky if it wasn't already
- Summons 3 Veteran Mordrem Trolls
- At 40% Health:
- Unlocks the Bee Storm skill
- Revives any trolls that died, restoring them to low health
- At 20% Health:
- Revives any trolls that died, restoring them to full health.
- Summons 3 additional Veteran Mordrem Trolls.
- Crippling Slash - Single-target melee auto-attack that bleeds and cripples for 10 seconds. The troll uses this skill less frequently while Sticky.
- Escape - The troll Launches foes in a point-blank area of effect attack as it jumps backwards 300 units, gaining Determined for 1 second and instantly creating three Insect Swarms in a spread area of effect. For each enemy hit, the troll gains 1 stack of Honey Glazed. This skill is only used if an enemy is within melee range. The troll cannot use this skill while Sticky.
- Bee Spear - The troll sends out insects in a line area of effect attack, inflicting cripple for 10 seconds and launching foes. For each enemy hit, the troll gains 1 stack of Honey Glazed. 1200 range.
- Swarm - The troll lobs five slow projectile blobs of honey spread out across a line, each one dealing damage in an area of effect and summoning an Insect Swarm upon landing. For each enemy hit, the troll gains 1 stack of Honey Glazed. The honey also grants Honey Glazed to any Veteran Mordrem Trolls it lands on, stacking up to 5 times. 1500 range. 200 range. 4 second recharge.
- Insect Swarm:
- Sting - Point-blank area of effect aura that pulses every second, dealing damage to nearby enemies. 200 radius.
- Swarms last for up to 30 seconds, cannot be targeted or damaged, and are completely immobile.
- Insect Swarm:
- Spittle - The troll channels for 2 seconds; spitting in a frontal area of effect attack every half second once in each direction (going counter-clockwise). Each of these attacks cripple enemies for 10 seconds and knock back. 1 second cast time.
- Bee Storm - The troll channels for 6 seconds, creating three different point-blank area of effect (PBAoE) attacks one after another over the duration:
- Creates a 300 radius PBAoE field that lasts for 2 seconds, hitting a single target up to 6 times.
- Creates a 100 radius PBAoE ring at 300 range that lasts for 2 seconds, hitting a single target up to 6 times.
- Creates a 300 radius PBAoE field and 600 radius PBAoE ring at 400 range for 4 seconds, each hitting a single target up to 10 times.
- Stolen skills
- 1Stacks up to 10 times. If it's applied when the boss already has 10 stacks, it's removed and replaced by the Sticky effect.
- 2Permanent; prevents the accumulation of the Honey Glazed effect.
|Carapace Glove Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Carapace Shoulder Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Verata's Armor Recipe Book||Container||Ascended||1|
|Verata's Weapon Recipe Book||Container||Ascended||1|
|Extracted Mordrem Troll Part||Container||Masterwork||1*1|
|Piece of Mordrem Troll Bladder||Gizmo||Masterwork||1*2|
|Mordrem Troll Eye||Trophy||Masterwork||1*3|
|Mordrem Troll Fang||Trophy||Masterwork||1*4|
|Mordrem Troll Kidney||Trophy||Masterwork||1*5|
|Mordrem Troll Spleen||Trophy||Masterwork||1*6|
|Mordrem Troll Tendon||Trophy||Masterwork||1*7|
- 1 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from an Experimental Mordrem Extraction Device.
- 2 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Bladder Extraction Device. 2 must be obtained in order to make a Mordrem Troll Bladder.
- 3 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Eye Extraction Device.
- 4 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Fang Extraction Device.
- 5 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Kidney Extraction Device.
- 6 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Spleen Extraction Device.
- 7 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Tendon Extraction Device.
- Swarm can be reflected, creating allied Insect Swarms where they land that damage the troll and its minions.
- It's the only Mordrem Troll that cannot command its own Insect Swarms.