Champion Mordrem Teragriff Gold
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Champion Mordrem Teragriff Gold
Champion Mordrem Teragriff Gold is one of the five champions of Mordremoth encountered in The Silverwastes. It can only be found in the tunnel beneath Indigo Cave that becomes accessible during The Breach.
- Defeat Mordremoth's champions (80) [Group Event]
- For more information about the mobs encountered with this foe, see: Gas Bubble and/or Champion Mordrem Teragriff Silver
- Charge - The teragriff charges forward in a set direction, dealing damage and knocking back in a point-blank area of effect (300 range) as it travels over 2 seconds. It also leaves behind a trail of brambles for 5 seconds, dealing damage in a line area of effect (100 radius) every second and destroying projectiles. If the teragriff is disabled, it will begin to charge in the opposite direction once the effect expires. 0.5 second cast time. 1200 range. This skill has no cooldown.
- Synergy for 60 seconds. It then begins to channel, dealing damage in a point-blank area of effect every second over 15 seconds. 600 radius. This skill is used by both teragriffs simultaneously, but it can only be used when they meet each other face-to-face. Shriek - The teragriff roars, granting its partner 25 stacks of
- Stolen skills
- 1Increases damage dealt and reduces damage taken.
- 2Caused by Gas Bubbles; disables the creature for 15 seconds.
|Carapace Glove Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Carapace Shoulder Box||Container||Rare||1|
|Verata's Armor Recipe Book||Container||Ascended||1|
|Verata's Weapon Recipe Book||Container||Ascended||1|
|Extracted Mordrem Teragriff Part||Container||Masterwork||1*1|
|Piece of Mordrem Teragriff Bladder||Gizmo||Masterwork||1*2|
|Mordrem Teragriff Eye||Trophy||Masterwork||1*3|
|Mordrem Teragriff Fang||Trophy||Masterwork||1*4|
|Mordrem Teragriff Kidney||Trophy||Masterwork||1*5|
|Mordrem Teragriff Spleen||Trophy||Masterwork||1*6|
|Mordrem Teragriff Tendon||Gizmo||Masterwork||1*7|
- 1 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from an Experimental Mordrem Extraction Device.
- 2 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Bladder Extraction Device. 2 must be obtained in order to make a Mordrem Teragriff Bladder.
- 3 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Eye Extraction Device.
- 4 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Fang Extraction Device.
- 5 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Kidney Extraction Device.
- 6 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Spleen Extraction Device.
- 7 Requires the Mordrem Dissector effect from a Mordrem Tendon Extraction Device.
- Even though there are two bosses in this encounter, you can only get a maximum of 1 extracted part or organ each time you participate.
- It's important to repeatedly disable the teragriffs with Gas Bubbles; otherwise, they'll just keep running away and players wont be able to kill them in time.
- If the two teragriffs meet each other right before Foul Odor would be inflicted, they will both completely ignore the effect and channel their "Shriek" attack instead of becoming disabled.