From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Champion Giant is a giant attacking the Town of Nageling. Like other giants, he's gifted with an extraordinarily large health pool and devastating AoE attacks, so attempting to solo him is especially ill-advised.
- Defeat the giant assaulting the Town of Nageling (18) [Group Event]
- Stomps and Shouts
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe.
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe that knocks back and cripples for 10 seconds.
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe that knocks down.
- The giant shouts twice in a large point-blank area of effect, inflicting weakness for 10 seconds followed by fear for 2 seconds after a 0.5 second delay. This skill cannot be dodged or blocked.
- Throw Boulder - Projectile attack that knocks down for 2 seconds in a point-blank-on-target area of effect; 1 second cast time. This skill only targets enemies outside of melee range.
- Giant Stomp - Medium radius point-blank area of effect attack that knocks down for 2 seconds and cripples for 10 seconds; 1 second cast time. This skill is only used if an enemy is within melee range.
- Stolen skills
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1-2|
- The Juggernaut I: The Experimental Hammer: Kneel before the Nageling Giant — Kneel before the Champion Giant when he attacks the town of Nageling in Diessa Plateau.