The Champion Giant attacking the Town of Nageling is one of only four hostile giants in the open world that can be killed to gain credit toward the infamously difficult Giant Slayer achievement. Like other giants, he's gifted with an extraordinarily large health pool and devastating AoE attacks, so attempting to solo him is especially ill-advised.
- Defeat the giant assaulting the Town of Nageling (18) [Group Event]
- Stomps and Shouts
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe.
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe that knocks back and cripples for 10 seconds.
- Giant Stomp - The giant stomps its left foot, sending out a piercing projectile toward target foe that knocks down.
- The giant shouts twice in a large point-blank area of effect, inflicting weakness for 10 seconds followed by fear for 2 seconds after a 0.5 second delay. This skill cannot be dodged or blocked.
- Throw Boulder - Projectile attack that knocks down for 2 seconds in a point-blank-on-target area of effect; 1 second cast time. This skill only targets enemies outside of melee range.
- Giant Stomp - Medium radius point-blank area of effect attack that knocks down for 2 seconds and cripples for 10 seconds; 1 second cast time. This skill is only used if an enemy is within melee range.
- Stolen skills
|Bone Chip||Crafting material||Fine||1-2|