From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Blood Ruby (0-1 in Bloodstone Fen, 1 in the home instance)
- Unbound Magic (3-5; only if Reaper of Magic has been completed or Ancient Mursaat Relic or Unbound Magic Gatherer has been purchased.)
- Pile of Bloodstone Dust (1-3)
- Ruined Ore Chunk (1) (if not using an Orichalcum Pick)
- Bloodstone Chip (only while Bloodstone Fen Master is active)
- Bloodstone Crystal Node can be used to unlock a node inside a player's home instance.
- Mining that node with a mining pick of lesser quality will give Ruined Ore Chunks instead of the Bloodstone Dust, but will still yield the blood rubies.
- An account is able to harvest 35 nodes each day, with each character being able to contribute a maximum of 28 to that limit. The home instance node does not contribute to meeting this limit.