— In-game description [?]
- Additional passive effect:
- 2 Might on Kill (5s): 60 Power, 60 Condition Damage
- Increases Power by
2 * (10 + level)
- At level 80, actively using the signet will cause you to gain an additional 360 Power.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- The cooldown of this skill is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 20-second cooldown in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Reduced the cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Reduced the recharge from 40 seconds to 30 seconds.
- The active skill of this signet now triples the Power bonus of the passive for 5 seconds
| February 22, 2017
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 40 seconds.
| August 06, 2013
- The buff provided when this skill is activated will now properly display the remaining number of charges.
| April 30, 2013
- Increased passive stat bonus by 100%.
| January 28, 2013
- The number of uses on this skill's effect will now decrease if an attack lands or if the attack is negated by Blind, Block, Evade, Obstructed, or Invulnerable.
| October 22, 2012
- This skill has been updated to grant 15% damage for 5 attacks rather than 50% damage for one attack.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Assassin's Signet has been added to the game.