Anya's Patch (landmark)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the landmark and jumping puzzle. For the Guild Trek, see Anya's Patch.
- Town of Nolan
Click to enlarge.
Anya's Patch is a strawberry patch that is tended to by Anya Fairmind, a charr cub. It can be accessed through a small jumping puzzle.
- Start to the north of the Vista, on top of a gear leaning against the tower.
- Jump along the gears against the tower to the slimy gears up against the wall (under the pipe).
- Run along the slimy gears, staying against the wall, and jump behind a larger gear, up to a set of steps. (You will be able to see yellow and blue floaties.)
- After exiting, jump up and turn left toward the great, big, slimy gear that you just came out from behind.
- Jump up the slimy gear's first two teeth to get to a slimy bent gear on a pole, and then to the next "step" up.
- Jump southwest into the pipe closest to you, which is covered by moss and goo.
- Run through the pipe, and when you come to a gear with a candle on it, jump up through the hole, out of the pipe.
- Hop down, and over the stream, to a fallen grate.
- Run up the grate, and jump up a boulder to the garden.
- Resource nodes
- Strawberry Patch
- It is the target of a Guild Trek.