Agent Arwyna is a sylvari in charge of the Lone Post at the Straits of Devastation during the Pact's campaign against Zhaitan. Later, she accompanies the Pact fleet to the Heart of Maguuma to fight Mordremoth only to see her allies being scattered in the Elder Dragon's surprise attack. She is among the uninjured at the Order of Whispers Outpost in Tangled Depths, where her comrades continually question whether or not she will be compromised by Mordremoth. Arwyna occasionally delivers intel to Yanyna the Tamer at the Ogre Camp.
- Venom. Chill foes with your next few attacks. Ice Drake Venom -
- Venom. Apply vulnerability and torment with your next few attacks. Skale Venom -
- In Straits of Devastation
- Now that we've landed on the shores of Orr, it's time to take the fight to the Risen.
How do you plan on doing that?
- There are many options, but I think our best strategy is to retake the temples of Orr.
Why is that?
- Every temple that is occupied by a minion of Zhaitan provides evil power to the statues of the gods.
- I agree with your plan then. Let's make it happen!
- Good to know. Bye.
- In Tangled Depths
- Come to relieve me, Commander? I don't know what more I can do to prove I haven't turned on everyone.
You're a good agent, and I've seen nothing to make me fear otherwise.
- That means a lot coming from you. If only my fellow agents had as much faith in me.
- Just keep showing them you have their backs. They'll come around.
- If Sylvari in Tangled Depths
- Can you blame them, Commander? Can we be trusted?
Listen to me, Agent. Neither of us is going to turn on anyone.
- How can you be so sure? Even though I resist, I—I can hear the call. I'm afraid...
- I hear it too, but I refuse to let it in, and I trust you to do the same.
- If Escort Agent Arwyna to the ogre camp is ready to start
- We decided to take a copy of our intel to the ogre camp, but my companions don't trust me alone since I'm sylvari. This is embarrassing, but would you mind accompanying me on this mission?
- I'd be glad to. Let's go.
- Not right now. I don't have time.