From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Western Ward Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Durmand Dig Site
Western Ward Vista
- Go to the back side of the building upon which the vista is located.
- Jump onto the rock jutting out from the cliff.
- From the rock, jump onto the hillside, then turn around and jump onto the roof.
- Trader Jikk's
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Azuno Hanume
- Blood Legion Soldier (passes through)
- Blue Moa Bird
- Coho Salmon
- Covington Pirate
- Cutthroat Sniper
- Green Moa
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Jaan Senfjord
- Jackdaw Pirate
- Magister Elwin Huntsley
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Scribe
- Sockeye Salmon
- Trader Jikk
- Tropical Bird
 Animal companions
 Ambient Dialogue
- Worker (1): I want ale.
- Worker (2): Who doesn't
- Worker (1): Maybe those norn are onto something.
- Local (1): Did you go out drinking last night?
- Local (2): Oh, yeah.
- Local (1): I didn't hear you come home.
- Local (2): I didn't.
- Citizen: This city runs on cash, and I don't have any.
- Lionguard: You've got choices: work, fight, or beg.
- Citizen: Yeah, well...none of those really suit me.
- Lionguard: Wow. Too lazy, cowardly, and proud to make money. Your future's so bright I'm squinting.
- Scholar: I spent a few years in the Lionguard.
- Citizen: Why'd you leave?
- Scholar: I didn't like the violence-to-profit ratio.
- Citizen (skritt 1): You know, you were supposed to meet me at the market yesterday.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Which one? The one above? Or the one below?
- Citizen (skritt 1): I don't go to the one below. And neither do you!
- Citizen (skritt 2): Oh, right! I was...uh...getting my lice treated.
- Citizen (skritt 1): No more sewers for you, buddy.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Right! There are no sewers! Only secrets.
- [A human Citizen approaches a closed door.]
- Citizen (human): It's me again!
- Citizen (human): Won't you come out and talk to me, my sweet?
- Citizen (human): Come kiss me good-bye, my darling!
- Citizen (human): I'll probably die out there!
- [An asura Citizen comes to the door.]
- Citizen (human): My love! Why do you treat me with such disregard?
- Citizen (asura): Go away.
- Citizen (human): You looked taller in the pub last night.
- Citizen (asura): You're at the wrong address, you idiot.
- Citizen (human): Tomorrow I'm going to redecorate my room.
- Citizen (norn): Why? What's wrong with a wood pallet to sleep on? That's what I have, and I'm perfectly happy.
- At the very North-East point of the lake in the Northern side of the Western Ward, there is a cave containing what appears to be a badge. To get to this cave, you must first go to the Trading Post, climb up the stairs, and jump onto the cliff to the North. Traverse your way around the edge and then jump down onto the ledge outside of the cave.