From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Western Ward Waypoint —
- Sanctum Harbor Waypoint —
- Western Ward Vista —
- (changed after construction of the New Lion's Arch)
- Mat to the Western Ward Waypoint.
- Head east to the house on the hill, jumping onto the house to get the vista.
Crow's Nest Tavern Vista —
- Head up to Crow's Nest Tavern.
- Jump onto the sail closest to the stairs.
- Walk across the rope with hanging lanterns to get to the vista.
- Lion's Arch Historical Marker
- Captain Tokk
- Lionguard Captain
- Captain "Bonny" Anne Reid
- Captain Ellen Kiel
- Captain Hao Luen
- Captain Peter the Lost
- Captain Underheim
- Commodore Lawson Marriner
- Lionguard Guide
- Naima Ice-veined
- Black Davi
- Gullveig the Grim
- Salty Emil
For previous dialogue, see here.
- Lion's Arch Reborn
At night on the beach
- Skritt appear on the beach near the water entrance to Trader Jikk's.
- Skritt (male): Okay, okay. Let's begin. Who has a tale to share with us?
- Skritt (female): Oh, I do! I heard skritt are building a ship, way out in the wastes.
- Skritt (male): Hold on. When were you out in the wastes?
- Skritt (female): I brought ale to a soldier. She told me they found a big scratch out west, where our people are building a ship.
- Skritt (female): She said the scratch has a storm wizard who will call down a flood so they can all sail away.
- Skritt (male): This is big, if it's true. Thank you.
- Skritt (male): If there are no more tales, then let us adjourn for now. Be safe.
- All the skritt disappear under sand.