From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Western Ward is the residential district of Lion's Arch.
After the attack on the city, the Mystic Forge was moved there, along with all the crafting stations.
- Western Ward Waypoint
- Sanctum Harbor Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Mystic Plaza
Western Ward Vista
- Go to the back side of the building upon which the vista is located.
- Jump onto the rock jutting out from the cliff.
- From the rock, jump onto the hillside, then turn around and jump onto the roof.
- Trader Jikk's
- Adventurer (unsure about this)
- Blood Legion Soldier (passes through) (unsure about this)
- Blue Moa Bird
- Coho Salmon
- Green Moa
- Shady Worker
- Sockeye Salmon
- Tropical Bird
- Black Lion Trader
- Patja the Painter
- Worker (1): I want ale.
- Worker (2): Who doesn't
- Worker (1): Maybe those norn are onto something.
- Local (1): Did you go out drinking last night?
- Local (2): Oh, yeah.
- Local (1): I didn't hear you come home.
- Local (2): I didn't.
- Citizen: This city runs on cash, and I don't have any.
- Lionguard: You've got choices: work, fight, or beg.
- Citizen: Yeah, well...none of those really suit me.
- Lionguard: Wow. Too lazy, cowardly, and proud to make money. Your future's so bright I'm squinting.
- Scholar: I spent a few years in the Lionguard.
- Citizen: Why'd you leave?
- Scholar: I didn't like the violence-to-profit ratio.
- Citizen (skritt 1): You know, you were supposed to meet me at the market yesterday.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Which one? The one above? Or the one below?
- Citizen (skritt 1): I don't go to the one below. And neither do you!
- Citizen (skritt 2): Oh, right! I was...uh...getting my lice treated.
- Citizen (skritt 1): No more sewers for you, buddy.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Right! There are no sewers! Only secrets.
- [A human Citizen approaches a closed door.]
- Citizen (human): It's me again!
- Citizen (human): Won't you come out and talk to me, my sweet?
- Citizen (human): Come kiss me good-bye, my darling!
- Citizen (human): I'll probably die out there!
- [An asura Citizen comes to the door.]
- Citizen (human): My love! Why do you treat me with such disregard?
- Citizen (asura): Go away.
- Citizen (human): You looked taller in the pub last night.
- Citizen (asura): You're at the wrong address, you idiot.
- Citizen (human): Tomorrow I'm going to redecorate my room.
- Citizen (norn): Why? What's wrong with a wood pallet to sleep on? That's what I have, and I'm perfectly happy.