From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Western Ward Waypoint —
- Sanctum Harbor Waypoint —
- Western Ward Vista —
- (changed after construction of the New Lion's Arch)
- Mat to the Western Ward Waypoint.
- Head east to the house on the hill, jumping onto the house to get the vista.
Crow's Nest Tavern Vista —
- Head up to Crow's Nest Tavern.
- Jump onto the sail closest to the stairs.
- Walk across the rope with hanging lanterns to get to the vista.
- Trader Jikk's
- Captain "Bonny" Anne Reid
- Captain Ellen Kiel
- Captain Hao Luen
- Captain Peter the Lost
- Captain Underheim
- Commodore Lawson Marriner
- Lionguard Guide
- Naima Ice-veined
- Sous Chef
- Black Davi
- Gullveig the Grim
- Salty Emil
For previous dialogue, see here.
- Information Peddler: Big meeting under the claws. There was a tale of skritt making a ship, uh, somewhere
- Information Seeker: Ooh! Treasure ship? Shinies, maybe?
- Information Peddler: Maybe, yes. Something about a wizard skritt? and...a flood?
- Information Seeker: I want to hear more. Get me invited to that meeting!
- Information Peddler: Shhh! Okay, okay. I'll try.
- Adventurer (1): Got any plans tonight?
- Adventurer (2): Yeah, I'm meeting my guild later.
- Adventurer (1): Really? Are you gonna fight in the arena?
- Adventurer (2): No, we mostly fight with each other. You know how it goes.
- Citizen (norn 1): These bars keep running out of ale!
- Citizen (norn 2): They will remember the norn.
- Patron (asura): Are you a master mixologist? Can you mix me up a Sparkfly Fenblaster?
- Bartender (norn): I'm a bartender. I serve liquor, not swamp water.
- Patron (asura): My order is indeed an alcoholic beverage. Shall I show you how to mix it?
- Bartender (norn): Take one step behind my bar, and I'll give you a Hoelbrak Hammer.
- Bartender (human): Remember Yakkington?
- Patron: Yeah?
- Bartender (human): When I went to the bazaar, I saw a dolyak for sale, descended directly from the professor himself!
- Patron: Oh, that would be amazing.
- Citizen (m): You look great. You got any plans later?
- Citizen (f): They don't involve you.
- Citizen (m): [walks away and cries alone]
- Citizen (sylvari 1): I've never felt more at home anywhere else outside the Grove.
- Citizen (sylvari 2): Why is that, do you think?
- Citizen (sylvari 1): I don't know. Maybe the sea air. Perhaps the spirit of cooperation.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: Please tell me we have customs inspectors down at the docks by now.
- Magnus the Bloody-Handed: I've done what little I can, but you know our ranks are worn thin.
- Captain Ellen Kiel: I don't care how you do it, but we need that port secured.
- Magnus the Bloody-Handed: (sigh) I'm on your side, Ellen. Just give us time—we'll get things shipshape.
At night on the beach
- Skritt appear on the beach near the water entrance to Trader Jikk's.
- Skritt (male): Okay, okay. Let's begin. Who has a tale to share with us?
- Skritt (female): Oh, I do! I heard skritt are building a ship, way out in the wastes.
- Skritt (male): Hold on. When were you out in the wastes?
- Skritt (female): I brought ale to a soldier. She told me they found a big scratch out west, where our people are building a ship.
- Skritt (female): She said the scratch has a storm wizard who will call down a flood so they can all sail away.
- Skritt (male): This is big, if it's true. Thank you.
- Skritt (male): If there are no more tales, then let us adjourn for now. Be safe.
- All the skritt disappear under sand.