"Strength of the Pack!"
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Rampage As One)
— In-game description [?]
- Superior Rune of the Trooper — Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.
- Superior Rune of the Reaper — Shouts apply chill to surrounding foes.
- Only attacks that hit apply might.
- The might applied by this skill lasts for 8 seconds.
- Swapping pets will not remove the Rampage As One effect from the player, but the swapped pet will not gain it, though they still gain might from player's attacks.
- Has good synergy with Lingering Magic and the bristleback, devourers or birds, as well as "We Heal As One!". Pet attacks will apply 1 stack of might for 12 seconds instead of 8 seconds or 2 stacks with Twin Darts or Slash.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This skill was previously called Rampage as One, but was categorised to a shout, had its cooldown and effect duration halved and had pulsing boon application (instead of one time 20s boons on activation) added with the June 23, 2015 game update.