From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Assume a mobile, vaporous form, returning to a downed state when the effect ends.
- Duration: 3 s
— In-game description [?]
- Soothing Wave - Mist Form, Frost Bow, and Signet of Water grant 6 seconds of regeneration. Damage and inflict chill and vulnerability to nearby foes while in mist or vapor form.
- This skill puts you in a state between the downed state and the regular one.
- As a result of this, you have the ability to move, preform emotes, dodge, pick up loot, interact with objects and jump. Enemy players in PvP also lose their ability to finish you, and allies cannot revive you.
- Despite that, you are not able to talk to NPCs, and you can still rally permanently by killing an enemy.
- Vapor Form effect description: Turn into a Vapor. When it ends, you become downed again.