From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Assume a mobile, vaporous form, returning to a downed state when the effect ends.
- Duration: 3 s
- Prevents Capture-Point Contribution
— In-game description [?]
- The non-downed state counterpart of this skill is Mist Form.
- This skill puts you in a state between the downed state and the regular one.
- As a result of this, you have the ability to move, perform emotes, dodge, pick up loot, interact with objects, and jump. Enemy players in PvP also lose their ability to finish you, and allies cannot revive you.
- Despite that, you are not able to talk to NPCs, and you can still rally permanently by killing an enemy.
- Vapor Form typically does not prevent damage from environmental sources, such as spike traps in dungeons.
- It is possible to regenerate health in Vapor Form if the elementalist manages to be out of combat mode.
- After Vapor Form ends, the elementalist is considered to be downed again, thus triggering Lava Tomb if its cooldown is up.