From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Lead the Wind — While wielding a longbow, your attack speed is increased and your arrows pierce. Longbow and Harpoon Gun skills recharge faster.
- The arrows do not count as projectiles. They are merely a visual effect.
- This channeled skill will be interrupted if you move while the progress bar is still active (first 2.75 sec).
- The 5 enemies nearest to the targeted point on the ground (AoE center) will each receive 12 hits of 141 damage at intervals of around 0.6 sec. If one or more of them die, the next nearest enemies to the center of the AoE will take the remaining hits.
- Each successive hit will prolong the cripple by 1 sec, for a total of 12 sec.
- The damage coefficient of 4.8 is for the 12 hits. Each hit has a coefficient of 0.4.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.