- This article is about the ranger trait. For the elementalist trait, see Zephyr's Speed (elementalist).
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait now casts Lesser Quickening Zephyr when you swap pets.
- Lesser Quickening Zephyr is not a stun break, has a shorter cooldown, and grants shorter duration enhancements than Quickening Zephyr.
| July 07, 2015
- Added a 15-second internal cooldown.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: You and your pet gain 3 stacks of might for 15 seconds when you swap pets. Combat only.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait has been swapped with Zephyr's Speed.
- Quickness has been increased to 3 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Zephyr's Speed has been added to the game.