World Boss Rush
We think the biggest, baddest monsters terrorizing Tyria’s farmlands, swamps, coastlines, tundra, volcanos—and more!—have gotten a little too comfortable in their routines. We’re shaking things up by hitting them where it counts—right in the loot drops.
— Official description
|World Boss Rush||Rewards||Community Goal|
|May 6 to May 13 2019, 17:00 (Monday 17:00)||1 Bonus Box of Goods (historical)||0|
|July 16 to July 23 2019, 17:00 (Monday 17:00)||1-5 Bonus Box of Goods depending on the boss||1|
Mechanics (July 2019)
- Gain Bonus Box of Goods from participating in any of the following World boss events. Get more Bonus Boxes of Goods for defeating bosses at the end of longer and tougher event chains.
- World boss events rewarding 1 box:
- World boss events rewarding 2 boxes:
- World boss events rewarding 3 boxes:
- World boss events rewarding 5 boxes:
Community Goal (July 2019)
Throughout the event, a progress bar will track the progress of the Community Goals. The tracker updates in 15-minute intervals, increasing as more of the above World Bosses are slain.
Community Goal progress and rewards will only appear when the character enters the maps that are part of the World Boss Rush as well as the six cities. The Community Goal progress and rewards won't appear in instances such as Guild Halls, Mistlock Sanctuary, and the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
Players will receive rewards for all tiers, so long as they participate in one.