From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the trait. For the item, see Soothing Mist (item).
- Water (trait list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
You and nearby allies recover health while you are attuned to water.
- Soothing Mist (10s): 800 (1.0)? Heal
- Soothing Mist (10s): 800 (0.5)? Heal
- Interval: 3 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
Traits that improve this trait
- Soothing Power — Soothing Mist is more effective.
- This trait will apply Soothing Mist for 10 seconds every 3 seconds, refreshing its duration on application rather than stacking.
- In PvE, without Soothing Power, Soothing Mist will heal for
- Soothing Mist (10s): 800 (1.0)? and its healing per second is
- Healing: 80 (0.1)?
- In PvE, with Soothing Power, Soothing Mist will heal for
- Soothing Mist (10s): 1,600 (2.0)? and its healing per second increases to
- Healing: 160 (0.2)?
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|November 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: