Prime Hologram was the principle boss encounter of the Battle for Lion's Arch living story. It was encountered in The Breachmaker, but can only be accessed by players who had the Prime Light Attunement, which is acquired after all three Assault Knights were defeated. When its health reached 25%, it splits into three constituent holograms, the Dynamic Hologram, the Static Hologram, and the Synergetic Hologram.
- Defeat Scarlet's Prime Hologram before the defenses activate (80) [Group Event]
- Laser Attacks
- Large Area of Effect
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Prime Light Construct - Weak to Prime Light Attunement.
- Prime Light Beam
- A wide linear attack that reaches from the center of the arena to the edge. The initial damage is extremely high and will down nearly ever player instantly. After landing, the attack remains on the ground as a pulsing AoE that deals heavy damage and Dazes players who enter it. As the fight continues, multiple beams will be laid down at once.
- Prime Blast
- A large AoE stomp at the center of the arena. It deals heavy damage and will down most players immediately, in addition to Launching.
- The following bugs existed whilst this content was current:
- Even if the scorch marks left behind by the Prime Light Beam had disappeared, it could still hit players.
- The following anomalies existed whilst this content was current:
- Sometimes the Prime Hologram performed a surprised beam attack at 75% and 50% health on a direction that had no AoE indicator.