Dynamic Hologram is part of the second form of the Prime Hologram, the principle boss for the Battle for Lion's Arch living story. After getting the Prime Hologram down to 25% hp, it will split into the Dynamic Hologram, the Static Hologram, and the Synergetic Hologram. In order to do damage, players must attune themselves by standing in the blue AoE fields to gain Dynamic Light Attunement. If players do not defeat all three holograms within 30 seconds of each other, they each fragment further into smaller, less potent versions of the parent hologram, the Dynamic Hologram splitting into Microdynamic Holograms. Once all three holograms, and their fragmentations if any spawned, are defeated, they reform into the Ultraviolet Hologram.
- Defeat Scarlet's Prime Hologram before the defenses activate (80) [Group Event]
- Condition-Weakened Shield
- Large Cone Attack
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Dynamic Light Construct - Weak to Dynamic Light Attunement.
- Dynamic Shielding - Protects against all damage. Conditions are negated, but the shielding is weakened.
- Unstable Light - Ready to merge into Prime Hologram. Will split into smaller holograms if merge does not occur.
- Hammer Swing, Hammer Swing, Overhead Hammer Smash
- Melee attack chain. Hammer swing cripples on each hit, Overhead Hammer Smash dazes on hit.
- Dynamic Slam
- AoE that affects the area in front of the hologram, dealing heavy damage and inflicting Weakness for 30s.