From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Note: These 16 weapon images have been taken by a player in PvE, where the colors from the player's respective WvW/PvP team do not appear.
Slumbering Obsidian weapon skins
- The particle effects of these weapons change colors based on what team you are on; they appear either red, blue or green in World versus World, or blue or red in PvP. Outside of these game modes, the weapons will always have a rose-colored hue.
- Previewing these weapons will always display the Red color scheme, despite the colors switching properly when wielded/applied through the wardrobe.
- Unlocking one Obsidian weapon skin automatically unlocks the corresponding Slumbering Obsidian weapon skin, which is just the plain weapon without any details about the World versus World team.
- The first 4 weapons (dagger, shield, staff, torch) were introduced in the December 12, 2017 game update.
- Additional 4 weapons (mace, pistol, scepter, sword) were introduced in the March 27, 2018 game update, with the older ones receiving updated visuals.
- Additional 4 weapons (hammer, longbow, focus and greatsword) were introduced in the June 05, 2018 game update.
- The last 4 missing weapons (axe, rifle, short bow, warhorn) were introduced in the August 28, 2018 game update.