- This article is about the Uncatchable trait skill. For the utility skill, see Caltrops.
|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- This trait will now always apply 1 second of cripple on each pulse.
- Removed the first pulse when activated.
- Bleeding duration has been increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds in PvE, with PvP and WvW being reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
| March 26, 2013
- Now displays an active combat area to both allies and enemies.
- Increased effective radius by 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Lesser Caltrops has been added to the game.