— In-game description
- Lesser Caltrops has significant differences from the utility skill Caltrops:
- All of the parameters are different (duration, condition length, radius, # of targets, cooldown)
- Is not considered a Trick, so it cannot benefit from the Trickster trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced bleeding duration from 3 seconds to 1 second.
|December 03, 2019
- Fall damage functionality has been removed from this trait.
|July 16, 2019
- This skill now also casts Lesser Caltrops when you take falling damage in addition to when dodge rolling, and it also reduces falling damage by 50%.
|July 10, 2018
- This trait will now always apply 1 second of cripple on each pulse.
- Removed the first pulse when activated.
- Bleeding duration has been increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds in PvE, with PvP and WvW being reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
|March 26, 2013
- Now displays an active combat area to both allies and enemies.
- Increased effective radius by 50%.
|August 28, 2012
- Uncatchable has been added to the game.