Legendary Blademaster Diarmid
Legendary Blademaster Diarmid
Legendary Blademaster Diarmid was a Sylvari of the Pact who died when Mordremoth tore the fleet apart. Occam knew her and saw her die. Her corpse was taken and used to create a Commander of the Mordrem Guard. She first appeared as a Mordrem Guard around the Corpse Grove in Verdant Brink where she attacked the Pact's Ordnance Corps Outpost, only to be reborn again from her pod in the Central Blighting Tower.
Diarmid is a profound user of the longbow, greatsword, and dual-wielding swords. She will switch between all three sets when fighting. When her health is low or "broken", she will split into three champion versions of herself, each wielding one of her three weapons and never switching. She seems to appear in Verdant Brink, however given she is champion ranked and only uses one weapon (swords), it is likely just one of her three clones.
- Dragon's Stand (During related events only)
- Blademaster Diarmid Approaches (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Mordremoth's commander (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from growing enough explosive pustules to destroy the island (80)
- Plant bombs to destroy the Blighting Tree (80) [Group Event]
- Vulnerable When Broken
- Starts with dual swords and unlocks her longbow at 75% health and greatsword at 50% health.
- Splits into three Champion Blademaster Diarmids versions of herself at 25% health, each with full health bars and wielding a different weapon.
- Protection of Thorns - The ley line collectors are shielding Mordremoth's commander, preventing damage or conditions. (During related events only)
- Mordremoth Shield - Your allies must disrupt Stavemaster Adryn to remove his shield. (During related events only)
- Skills (Dual swords)
- Slash - Diarmid lunges towards a target with her swords three times, cleaving enemies for moderate direct damage with each hit. The third and final hit deals increased damage.
- Spinning Death - Diarmid turns into a whirlwind of blades, reflecting projectiles while tracking the targeted enemy. Deals low but rapidly hitting damage to all enemies in her path.
- Dual Slash - Diarmid targets an enemy then leaps towards them, dealing high damage.
- Skills (Greatsword)
- Nightmare Ray - Diarmid plunges her greatsword to the ground, channeling a damaging ray that rotates around her and deals very high damage.
- Swing - Diarmid swings her greatsword at an enemy.
- Skills (Longbow)
- Rain of Arrows - Diarmid channels a barrage animation, firing many arrows with small AoE indicators around herself for direct damage
- Quickshot - Diarmid shoots an enemy with a quick arrow, dealing low damage.
- Stolen skills
|Berserker's Mordrem Saber||Sword||Exotic||1|
|Berserker's Mordrem Warbow||Longbow||Exotic||1|
|Noxious Seed Pouch||Container||Exotic||1|
|Pile of Flax Seeds||Crafting material||Basic||2|
- Renders/Concept art
- Diarmid was meant to appear in the story instances, but was cut out due to development time.
- Diarmaid is a male Irish name, pronounced roughly "DEER-mid", contrary to this character being female and her name pronounced by NPCs as "dai-AR-mid".
- Associated items