From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Tyrian Protectors furthest from the camp
- Be careful where you tread! Small creatures inhabit this area. People are not aware enough of the world around them. It's staggering, how much unintentional damage is caused by blindly stumbling around!
That's absolutely ridiculous!
- You say that, but that's only because you don't know what you're talking about. Willful ignorance is for destructive lowlifes, like the Inquest. If they only understood what damage they cause...
- You're too strange to me.
You honestly want me to watch my every step?
- I only want you to be aware of what you're doing. Willful ignorance is for destructive lowlifes, like the Inquest. If they only understood what damage they cause...
- Feel free to explain it to them.
- Right. I'll just walk away now.
- Tyrian Protectors found inside the camp
- Look around you. Isn't it beautiful? The grass, the trees, the plants, the crabs... Even so far from the Grove, Tyria is a breathtaking place. I shall never forgive the Inquest for damaging such beauty.
What are you doing about it?
- Whatever we can. Sometimes peace requires action. Sometimes action requires violence. I prefer not to harm any living thing, but the Inquest are too dangerous. Still it may be enough to simply annoy them.
- Maybe. Good-bye.
- I bet they don't like you much either.