Mark an area for judgement, rapidly healing allies and then blasting foes in the area.
- Damage: 504 (1.25)?
- Healing: 221 (0.25)?
Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 29, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which the tooltip was missing the blast finisher skill fact.
| August 28, 2018
- This skill has been reworked into a ground-targeted ranged attack and has been renamed Holy Strike. Holy Strike marks an area for judgment, rapidly healing allies and then blasting foes in the area. This skill has a radius of 240 and an 8-second cooldown.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Orb of Light: Reduced the extended recharge time of this skill when detonating the orb of light from 400% to 300%. Detonating the orb of light now grants light aura to allies, in addition to its previous effects. This skill has been unsplit from PvP and will use the 20% higher heal scaling in all game types.
| February 26, 2013
- This ability now heals allies it passes through.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill's velocity has been increased by 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Orb of Light has been added to the game.