Henrika was a refugee of the Molten Alliance and lost her home during Flame and Frost and has since taken the Consortium's offer and moved to Southsun Cove. She wants to free the settlers from Consortium control and triggered some of the crazed animal attacks in Southsun Cove with the help of Canach.
- Lion's Arch
- Southsun Cove
- During Last Stand on Southsun
- Look, I did what I thought I had to for a good cause. I'm sorry innocents got hurt.
- I'm not the one you need to answer to.
- During Secret of Southsun
- I supposed I had this coming after what I've done.
You sound repentant.
- I am. I was lied to...lies I wanted to believe, mind you, but they were very convincing. I only wanted to hurt the Consortium and get all the settlers out from under that goblin Noll's thumb.
Who convinced you?
- That sylvari, Canach. He gave me the means to turn beasts into rampant threats so we could use them against the Consortium. He's trouble, that one.
- I'm sure the Lionguard can handle him.
- You've only hurt yourself along with your cause.
- Maybe you did at that.
- After the crazed animal attack in Driftglass Springs
- Primary article: Defend the settlement from rampaging, crazed wildlife#Dialogue
- During Flame and Frost
- Southsun Cove. Sounds kind of... peaceful. But, I also hear there's plenty to hunt–big game called karka. They say an adult beast can feed you for weeks.
Where did you hear that?
- A group here is organizing a settlement on the island. I'm going along with it for now. We'll see how it turns out.
- I see. Good luck.
- See you.
- We should have taken our chances with the dredge.
- While hiding in Driftglass Springs, she had an irrevmovable Wounded effect.