From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Item type
- Food type
- Tricks and Treats
- Req. level
- Game link
- Trading post
- External links
“Double-click to consume.
Nourishment (30 m): 66% Chance to Steal Life on Critical Hit
+15% Experience from Kills
— In-game description
- Exotic Extract of Nourishment (100% chance)
- Tradesman: Gourmet Training (5 )
- Legendary Weapons: Howler III: Howl — Ghosts. Shades. Spirits of the Wild. They exist within our world and somewhere else as well, insubstantial, yet powerful. Meditate upon their nature in your journey to craft the legendary precursor known as Howl. (3)
- Steals 325 health from a level 80 opponent. The heal is not affected by Healing Power or any other stat.
- Damage done is 315. It is not affected by Power or Might stacks.
- The life steal component has an internal cooldown of 2 seconds.
- Applies a Ghostly aura to the character for 10 minutes, including a trailing cloud-like effect.
- Can be fed to the Ghostly Cat as a part of the Hungry cat scavenger hunt.