Elite Forged Forerunner
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Elite Forged Forerunners are tough Forged encountered during upscaled events throughout the Crystal Desert.
- Defend the Amnoon farmworkers from the Forged (80) (Only when upscaled)
- Defend the village of Kweli from the Forged (80) (Only when upscaled)
- Pulls Target
- Drops Bomb
- Chain Pull - Pulls the target into melee range and damages it.
- Bash - Meele attack that knocks up the target, disabling it shortly.
- Frenzy - Basic meele attack.
- Dash - Dashes forward, damaging the target and causing Bleeding. Bombs are left on the ground, applying Burning to the target when exploding.
- Sweep - Kneels down and summons spinning blades on the ground. The blades deal damage and cause Bleeding.
- Stolen skills