Explorer Erikk is a Renown Heart NPC, as well as a member of both Durmand Priory and the Pact posted at Arundon Vale in Frostgorge Sound. Once you've helped him in his fight against the grawl, he will become a karma merchant.
|Arundon Rifle of Force||Rifle||Masterwork||71||1,239|
|Arundon Torch of Force||Torch||Masterwork||71||826|
|Grawl Oil Paints||Accessory||Masterwork||71||1,036|
|Grawl Oil Paints||Accessory||Fine||71||518|
|Arundon Leather Gloves of Hoelbrak||Medium gloves||Masterwork||71||749|
|Arundon Light Gloves of Hoelbrak||Light gloves||Masterwork||71||749|
|Arundon Leather Gloves||Medium gloves||Fine||71||378|
|Arundon Light Gloves||Light gloves||Fine||71||378|
|Arundon Heavy Gloves||Heavy gloves||Fine||71||378|
|Arundon Heavy Gloves of Hoelbrak||Heavy gloves||Masterwork||71||749|
|Mithril Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Basic||45||140|
- grawl tribe has gotten the notion that one of Jormag's lieutenants is a god. They've been causing all kinds of trouble in its name. The local
How can we stop them?
- They're too dumb to understand anything but force. Use torches or brands from their fires to ignite everything you see; supplies, explosives, paintings, effigies - anything flammable. Be ready for a fight.
- Yes. It's almost understandable, really. Their occipital lobes are just so small. Poor, delusional dimwits.
What can I do to help?
- They're too dumb to understand anything but force. Use torches or brands from their fires to ignite everything you see: supplies, explosives, paintings, effigies - anything flammable. Be ready for a fight.
- Maybe they'll go away if we leave them alone.
- Even creatures as dull as these grawl understand the selective use of force. I think things will be safer around here, thanks to you.
- What have you got for sale?
- Then I'm off.