From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Destroy the Ley-Line Disruption Pod to restore the ley lines to other islands (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from growing enough explosive pustules to destroy the island (80)
- Attack the Mouth of Mordremoth's head while evading its attacks (80)
- Destroy the vine growth before it destroys a section of the island (80)
- Stun the Mouth of Mordremoth to keep it in place while your allies collect mortars to damage it from above (80)
- Defeat and stop the Mordrem commander from shielding allies inside the coils (80)
- Attack the dragon's body while evading its attacks (80)
- Random Conditions
- AoE Boons to Conditions
- When Mouth of Mordremoth event begins
- Duchess Chrysanthea: We find ourselves on the same side of this fight, Commander.
- After defeating the Mouth of Mordremoth
- Duchess Chrysanthea: You fought well. We should do this sort of thing more often.
- <Character name>: Thanks, but I'm going to need a minute before we take on another dragon.
- Duchess Chrysanthea: (laugh) Until then, see you in your nightmares.