Dive Master Astora
Dive Master Astora sells various Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades and can be found beside the Moran Memorial in Sanctum Harbor within Lion's Arch. She also introduces players to Swim-Speed Infusions which can be found within Sunken Chests unlocked with Ornate Rusted Keys.
+10 Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades
|Swim-Speed Infusion +11||Infusion||Ascended||4 48 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +12||Infusion||Ascended||8 96 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +13||Infusion||Ascended||17 92 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +14||Infusion||Ascended||35 84 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +15||Infusion||Ascended||71 68 +|
|Diver's Breather Veil||Light aquatic helm||Ascended||11 46 88 +|
|Diver's Breather Mask||Medium aquatic helm||Ascended||11 46 88 +|
|Diver's Breather Helmet||Heavy aquatic helm||Ascended||11 46 88 +|
+15 Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades
|Swim-Speed Infusion +16||Infusion||Ascended||4 48 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +17||Infusion||Ascended||8 96 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +18||Infusion||Ascended||17 92 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +19||Infusion||Ascended||35 84 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +20||Infusion||Ascended||71 68 +|
+20 Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades
|Swim-Speed Infusion +21||Infusion||Ascended||4 48 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +22||Infusion||Ascended||8 96 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +23||Infusion||Ascended||17 92 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +24||Infusion||Ascended||35 84 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +25||Infusion||Ascended||71 68 +|
+25 Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades
|Swim-Speed Infusion +26||Infusion||Ascended||4 48 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +27||Infusion||Ascended||8 96 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +28||Infusion||Ascended||17 92 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +29||Infusion||Ascended||35 84 +|
|Swim-Speed Infusion +30||Infusion||Ascended||71 68 +|
+Miscellaneous Swim-Speed Infusion Upgrades
- I hear you want to learn how to find sunken treaure.
- Everyone looks for treasure in the dirt, running around with picks and shovels like glorified miners. They couldn't be more wrong.
Where do you find it, then?
- All you have to do is open a history book to find the answer. The most common method used by ancient nations to transport goods? Ships!
What are you getting at?
- What I'm getting at is that everyone is looking in the wrong places! You want treasure? Start looking in the sea.
Interesting theory, but where do I look?
- You don't need to look anywhere! It just so happens that I've cataloged the locations of all known relevant shipwrecks as far back as records exist.
Why do you need me, then?
- Most treasure is locked up tight. Only way to get at it is with the proper key. If you happen to come across a key, bring it to me, and I can tell you where to find the accompanying chest.
Where do I find keys?
- All over. To be honest, I don't know exactly where, but I'm sure you'll stumble on some over the course of your adventures.
- Got it. I'll come back if I find anything.
I'm new to this. Have anything to get me started?
- (If this is the first time selecting this option)
- Sure, here's a key—but you only get one. You've gotta find the next one yourself. (receives Ornate Rusted Key)
- All right. Thanks.
- (upon asking again)
- I already gave you a key, and I don't have any others.
- All right.
- I'd rather see your wares.
- Not right now.
- Good to meet you.
- May Dwayna bless you.
- How do you do?
- Can I help you?
Received upon entering Lion's Arch with a level 80 character.
- See Sunken Chest for a guide to finding treasure containing the Swim-Speed Infusion +10.
- Despite her dialogue hinting that she can direct players to the locations of Sunken Chests if they bring her an Ornate Rusted Key, this is not the case.
- Unlocks Daily Sunken Treasure Hunter at the next daily reset after receiving the letter.