From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The dead body found in Godslost Swamp.
Dead Bodies of priests of Grenth have been found near areas where the walls between Tyria and the Underworld are particularly thin.
- Godslost Swamp
- (If necromancer) Judging by the variations in necromantic energy radiating from this corpse's wounds, it seems this priest was attacked by an unusually aggressive group of undead skeletons.
- (Otherwise) This person seems to have died from a number of stab wounds. Its[sic] unclear who they were or what drew them.
- Reaper's Gate
- (If necromancer) In addition to ax wounds, this priest's body was clawed by skeletons. This corpse is marked with traces of the Underworld and powerful necromancy.
- (Otherwise) This corpse is riddled with what appear to be sword or ax wounds.
Search the corpse.
- You find a journal clutched in the priest's hand. Bloodstains render it unreadable save for a few words and the initials DS.
Read the journal.
- "...speaks to me in dreams_the red lady_seeking allies_answer the call..."
- These NPCs were first noticed shortly after Halloween 2017.
- A Mysterious Spirit will float towards the Dead Body in Godslost Swamp after the Shadow Behemoth's death.
- Talking to Necromancer shortly after interacting with the Godslost Swamp Dead Body will prompt new dialogue.
- One of the Stranded Ghosts in the Hall of Chains is suggested to be the soul of the slain necromancer at Reaper's Gate given their similar looks and the mention of the initials DS when interacted with.