From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|First Haven Cloth Gloves||Light gloves||Fine||26||182|
|First Haven Leather Gloves||Medium gloves||Fine||26||182|
|First Haven Gauntlets||Heavy gloves||Fine||26||182|
|First Haven Cloth Gloves of Divinity||Light gloves||Masterwork||26||357|
|First Haven Leather Gloves of Divinity||Medium gloves||Masterwork||26||357|
|First Haven Gauntlets of Divinity||Heavy gloves||Masterwork||26||357|
|Lionguard Rifle of Force||Rifle||Masterwork||26||588|
|Lionguard Torch of Force||Torch||Masterwork||26||392|
|Commemorative First Haven Metal Spoon||Accessory||Fine||26||245|
|Commemorative First Haven Silver Spoon||Accessory||Masterwork||26||490|
- Oh no, please tell me you're not here with another problem. I already have way too much on my plate as it is. A clerk's job is never done.
What exactly does a clerk do?
- I keep track of the day-to-day business of First Haven. I'm the brains behind the operation, making sure everyone's fed, clothed, and in working condition.
Sounds like an important job. You must be proud of yourself.
- Ah, someone who appreciates when things are organized. How refreshing. Without structure and management, First Haven would be a calamitous cluster of cacophony!
- Anything I can do to help? (Same as "Is there anything I can do to help?" below)
- Keep up the good work.
- Is there anything I can do to help? (Same as "Is there anything I can do to help?" below)
- I see. Thanks for the information.
Is there anything I can do to help?
- undead problem, that would be beneficial. Somehow, I don't think you're interested in inventorying and tracking data, but if you could help with our
What would you need me to do?
- Well, there's killing them, of course. Also, their bodies end up cluttering the road, and their attacks can leave the haven in shambles. Feel like clean-up duty?
- I'll see what I can do.
- I'm on it.
- I'll leave you to your work.
- Oh, hello! So good of you to stop by again. The haven's been a joy to run after all your help.
- I was wondering if you had anything for me.
- It was my pleasure.
- During Rebuild First Haven's defenses to guard against the undead
- I'm sorry to bother you, but the undead have completely discombobulated our defenses. Those shambling rot-bags could materialize at any time, and we need people to assist with repairs. Can you help us?
Sure, I'll help.
- Thank you so much. Many hands make light work, right? Wraun is at the mines getting stone to fix the walls. Please hurry. I don't want to be an undead snack.
- I'll get right on it.
- I came by to see what goods you had to offer.
- I don't have time right now.