From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ugh. Things live, things die, and the dead do us a favor by decomposing into a nice pile of nutrients. But someone goes ahead and messes with the program. Now, we got dead roaming around. Terrific.
- I think I should be going.
- During Rebuild First Haven's defenses to guard against the undead
- You see that? We got big holes in our defenses thanks to the undead—holes that I can't fix right now. I need building materials before those rotting meatpiles come back.
What materials do you need?
- I have enough lumber to make a forest, but I need stone to shore things up. Head to the mine and get me some rocks. Move it. I can smell those undead closing in.
- verification requested] Here, take this.[
- I'll bring back your rocks.
- I think I'll pass.
- Here, take this.
- Sorry, I have to go.