Defeat the Risen Priest of Balthazar before it can summon a horde of Risen
is a level 75 group event
that occurs in Cathedral of Glorious Victory
- Risen Priest of Balthazar
- Summoning will occur in: 10:00
- The values in this table were calculated automatically from the event's level. Help us improve this template by reporting any incorrect numbers at this page.
- At the beginning
- Keeper Fleethunter: This isn't over yet! We still have a Risen priest to put down.
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: Death will consume you all!
- During the fight
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: Zhaitan hungers!
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: It's no use fighting Zhaitan.
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: It's no use fighting Zhaitan.[sic]
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: Stop struggling.
- Risen Priest of Balthazar: Zhaitan, preserve me!
- When risen priest is killed
- Keeper Fleethunter: It's down
- Magister Davi: Killing that priest seems to have disrupted the flow of energy to the statues behind us.
- Keeper Fleethunter: Then this altar belongs to the Pact now.
- Magister Davi: That being was powerful enough to make me think it could return to trouble us again.
- Keeper Fleethunter: Don't worry, we won't let the Risen retake this place.
- Keeper Fleethunter: For the Pact!
- The priest uses a point blank AoE fear of approximately 900 range.
- The numerous large and very damaging wells appear at intervals in this fight. Staying in them for more than a few seconds will down you. Being down in a well often means death.
- The priest may fear you into wells, which may end with death.
- Some of the additional foes heal the priest. Heavy use of AoE will help keep them in check.
- A Champion Risen Abomination appears when the event is scaled up. It despawns if the event scales down (too many dead players running back).
- The abomination can down players with a single hit and kill with two. Always be alert to where it is.
- The abomination is more durable than the priest, taking it longer to kill. This can be used to draw the fight out, if so desired. Killing Abomination first has the added advantage of putting everyone's focus on the abomination, making everyone aware of where it is and when to kite it, and the drawback that players may try to melee it.