Veteran Young Karka
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Veteran Young Karka are large marine creatures with four crab-like legs and a larvae-like tail.
- Patrol with the Lionguard to secure the road (80)
- Protect the skritt from the attacking karka (80)
- Escort the disillusioned skritt to their new home (80)
- Deal with invading karka and collect samples for Research Assistant Bardus (80) [Group Event]
- Utilize the Lionguard's new solvent to defeat the karka invading Lion's Arch (80)
- Drive the karka out of Garenhoff's harbor (19)
- Protect the Lionguard demolition squad (80) [Group Event]
- Maneuver the ancient karka back toward its nesting grounds (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the ancient karka (80) [Group Event]
- Inflicts Weakens
- Slice - Basic melee attack.
- Spit - Fires multiple crippling projectiles.
- Tail Swipe - Inflicts Weakness.
- Trample - Dash attack, Knockdowns.
- Stolen skills
|Chunk of Crab Meat||Trophy||Junk||1|
|Karka Shell||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Vial of Potent Blood||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vial of Powerful Blood||Crafting material||Rare||1|
- They first appeared in Lion's Arch during the first event of the Lost Shores meta event, when they also dropped Karka Samples as part of the event.