- Please don't call me Zekowah, it was typed incorrectly and is supposed to be "Zekoyah." (Ze-koh-yah.) Every time someone uses Zekowah, a piece of my soul dies. Please call me Moon ♥
I'm almost always on my main Muirellthe Moon: Myur-ehlle-tuh Moon. It wasn't a mistake! It is not "Muirielle the Moon." I had recently seen the name "John Muir" and was like "hey, that's a pretty last name" and went with it. It's mildly entertaining how many of my weird MMO names have come about due to circumstances like that... Another character's name in another universe is Muirellthe Qei, but I use a "hard" (or whatever it's called phonetically) t with it, so it's "Myur-ellt." Sylvari don't typically have surnames and I made Muir before I knew anything about GW2 lore, but it all works out: Muir gave herself the last name "Moon" because she felt bad that she was nothing like the typical Sylvari of the Cycle of Night. She decided she would connect herself to it with her name. She's a very strange Sylvari, yes!
I really need to update this user page but how and with what, oh gods.
List of Hearts I have fully (or as much as I really can) tested for Event Involvement:
- Disrupt dredge mining operations for Order of Whispers operatives
- Investigate and contain the expanding steam creature forces
- Assist Valiant Caillech with the Risen
- Help Diah tend her farm
- Help Lionguard Cern safeguard the road
- Help the grub farmers in Skrittsburgh Hillstead
- Keep the Inquest from endangering Mrot Boru
- Help Leigheara protect the Revered Terebinth
- Reclaim Dwayna's reliquary
- Help Zara secure and supply Gallant's Folly
- Help Fionnghuala Scratch prepare their defenses
- Help Antal the Patient impress the skritt in Kolkorensburg
- Help Warden Brulians clear undead creatures from the area
- Help Gemai support the wardens of Wardenhurst Could probably use another eye to retest this heart, but I would rather move on from it.
Pretty much done with re-resting hearts I had previously edited incorrectly for Event Involvement, so this above list is just here for my personal peace of mind to remind myself. Any hearts I edited later on for event involved were under the idea that any events that do not directly further heart progress upon completion do not count.
Finish re-testing all of my previous Heart quest edits. I love doing this with friends! That means you, person!
- Learn how to do cool things with my User page the way others on the Wiki do!
Learn to stop making edits on pages and then figuring something else out and doing another edit, and another, and another...
- Check through all Dry Top pages for any info that needs to be/could be added.
- Meander across Tyria on my Daredevil to steal skills... for the Wiki!
- Nightmare Courtier missing tons of skills info, two different Longbow Courtiers with two different abilities each, need to research.
- Nightmare Corruptor two different versions of mob with different weapons, needs to be marked down and researched further.
- Barbeque Thief
- Toxic Sorcerer
- Toxic Bulwark
Veteran Toxic Knight
- Veteran Skelk Scavenger
- Champion Bloated Creeper
- Risen Berserker
- Victory or Death mob info
Veteran Nightmare Mossheart
- Veteran Ice Imp - need a partner for this one.
- Krunko Bugtender - missing combat data
- Defeat the giant beetle - Need to discern what causes the beetle to burrow during the event and become invulnerable at intervals. HP-based? Time-based? Random? How have I never figured this out yet?
- Winter Monarch Outfit - Male Sylvari pix.
- Gem Aura Outfit - Male Sylvari pix.
- Hirsute Ice Spider
- Delilah (Caudecus's Manor)
- Large Miner's Bag - very few user entries for this bag's drop research
- Heavy Bag of Skritt Shinies - 0 user entries for drop research
- Small Thorned Bag - very few user entries for this bag's drop research
- Bag of Developmental Materials - ^
- Sinister Nightmare Hound
- Ogotl Amini
- Chaos Beast (Heart involvement and stolen skills)
- Veteran Magic-Infused Raptor
- Veteran Bandit Saboteur
- Quartermaster Munitius (Dialogue missing)