Tribune Torga Desertgrave is an Ash Legion tribune and one of the high ranking officers in charge of Ash troops in Ascalon, along with Makk the Silent. She is involved in the charr personal story line if the player choose to be a member of the Ash Legion and was one of the Ash legion's representatives that took part in the defense quorum convened to fight back the Molten Alliance.
- Chapter 1: Getting the Band Back Together
- Chapter 2: Sins of the Father
- To non-charr
- I don't get many non-charr in this office. State your business.
I'm sorry. Who are you?
- Torga Desertgrave, Tribune of the Ash Legion. I supervise all Ash Legion activity in the Citadel. And since you're not part of that, I'm going to ask you to excuse me while I get back to work.
- All right. Thanks.
- I'm just passing through. Good-bye.
- To non-Ash charr
- You're not Ash Legion. What can I do for you soldier? And make it quick.
- Iron's citadel?
What does an Ash tribune do in
- We're all on the same team here. As for me, I manage all Ash Legion business within these walls, in coordination with the brass from Blood and Iron.
- Understood. Thank you for your time, Tribune.
- (If Iron Legion and supported Blood Legion at the end of Test Your Metal)
I hope you understand why I chose Blood's cannon.
- Of course I do. Most soldiers want the biggest gun on their side. Ash likes it that way. It makes it easier for us to sneak up on those soldiers.
- What does an Ash tribune do in Iron's citadel?
- I'm glad to hear that. Thank you, Tribune.
- I'll leave you to your work, Tribune. Sorry.
- To Ash charr (before joining an order)
- You have your orders, Legionnaire. Report back to me when you've carried them out.
- Will do, boss.
- To Ash charr (after joining an order)
- Good to see you again. Things have been heating up between us and the Flame Legion since I last saw you.
- Fengar. I wanted to say how sorry I am about
Any lingering effects from your time with
- The pain is fading, and until it does it serves as a reminder of my foul up. But don't worry: I'll pay the Flame Legion back tenfold for every twinge.
- Glad to hear it.
How is the campaign against Flame going?
- Well enough. Losing Trybulus set them back, and we've also rooted most of the moles they had among the Citadel brass. The war goes on, but we've got it well in hand.
- Glad to hear it.
Thank you for letting me pursue the matter with my father.
- The High Legions need soldiers who are focused on the task at hand. It was worth giving you some time to wrap things up with your father. It eliminated a distraction.
- Thank you, Tribune.
- Don't stop killing until they're all dead.
- Every story instance of her refers to her by her full title as "Tribune Torga Desertgrave", but she is without the title in the Ash Tribune Quarters instance.
- Her eyes are different colors - her right being red, and her left being light blue. She's also missing a fang.
- On close inspection Torga appears to wear the medium armor class Priory Coat, although it is not confirmed if she is a member of the Durmand Priory.